Join cookbook author, recipe developer, and cooking teacher Sheri Castle for cooking classes and demonstrations at Fearrington.
Take out those aprons! Sharpen up those knives! It’s time for some serious holiday cooking.Sheri Castle shows you how to make a scrumptious holiday menu to serve up at your next party. Start planning that guest list…
• Hot Crab Spread with Crostini
• Perfect Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine and Onion Compote
• Dream-Come-True Mashed Potatoes
• Beans and Carrots with Meyer Lemon, Parsley and Pecans
• Sinful, Soulful Double Chocolate Pudding with Whipped Cream Fraiche
This 2.5 hour hands-on class is $125 per person. Participants will prepare the meal and enjoy it together. The class also includes a glass of wine, tax, and gratuity.
The class will be held in The Cottage, our brand new creative studio space and teaching kitchen.