All Thanksgiving feasts should feel special, even with an intimate guest list, and especially when the cook wants to keep things simple and comfortable with lots of make-ahead options. This menu is scaled for four servings plus modest leftovers (which some people think are the best part).
• Roasted Boneless Turkey Breast with Easy Pan Gravy
• No-Cook Fresh Cranberry Relish
• Simple Cornbread Dressing
• Make-Ahead Mashed Potato Casserole
• Green Bean and Prosciutto Bundles
• Gingerbread with Quick Pumpkin Mousse
This 2.5 hour hands-on class is $125 per person. Participants will prepare the meal and enjoy it together. The class also includes a glass of wine, tax, and gratuity.
The class will be held in The Cottage, our brand new creative studio space and teaching kitchen.