Join cookbook author, recipe developer, and cooking teacher Sheri Castle for a cooking demonstration rethinking Thanksgiving trimmings.
The turkey is a given, so the side dishes and desserts are the sweet spots for fun and creativity. It’s true that friends and families have their Thanksgiving favorites, but there’s always room for a new recipe or two that delivers familiar flavors in inventive ways. Come try a few new dishes that you can serve alongside your go-to’s.
• Fresh Pineapple Relish with Sweet Potato Chips
• Mustard Seed Colcannon Potatoes
• Rustic Grilled Sourdough Dressing
• Haricot Vert and Crisp Pepper Salad
• Cranberry-Pecan Cake with Sorbet and Warm Creamsicle Sauce
• Butterscotch Pumpkin Tart with Maple-Mascarpone Whipped Cream
This class is $95 per person and includes tax and gratuity, and samples of course!
The class will be held in The Cottage, our brand new creative studio space and teaching kitchen.
The fine print: Please include the names of attending guests in the gift message area. Your purchase confirmation serves as entry to this class – just pull it up on your mobile device or print out your confirmation. This event is not refundable, but if your plans have changed, please feel free to send a lucky friend in your place! Just send us an email with their name or have them bring your confirmation email.